| As updated on Tuesday, 7th February 2023 |
The team at Cortex Training & Development hope that you and those around you are safe and in good health.
In line with recent updates to the country’s COVID-19 control measures, we are constantly reviewing government and industry guidelines, as well as customer demand, to ensure we provide the best possible COVID19 secure training experience.
As we play our part while the country navigates carefully through the new normal, the safety and comfort of our learners, as well as our staff, is our top priority. Further, we recognise that there are learners who prefer that we maintain some of the SOPs.
Below is more information on how you can join us for an in-person or face-to-face course.
What we are doing
We have put in place measures to ensure the safety of our learners and staff. These measures are kept under review as new information and guidelines become available. Please check this page for updates as your training day approaches.
- Our staff are fully vaccinated.
- We ask anyone who is unwell to inform our team as soon as possible.
- We wipe and disinfect our high-contact surfaces (e.g. tables and door handles) at regular intervals.
- Lunch will be packed in advance. Light refreshments will be provided between sessions and participants are asked to follow standard hygiene practices. All food and drink will be prepared by our Food Safety qualified staff.
- Hot drinks will be available as usual and disposable cups will be provided. However, you are welcome to bring your own drinks, cups, utensils etc. if you wish.
What we need from you
All learners attending a course with us should take note of the following:
- The wearing of face masks in our premises is now voluntary.
- Wash hands with soap and water often.
- Sanitise your hands frequently. Hand sanitisers are available at our reception desk and in our classrooms.
- If you cough or sneeze, use a tissue or into your bended elbow and wash or sanitize your hands immediately afterwards.
What to bring for your course
- An original (not copy) of a valid ID – this should be the same ID that you used to register for the course with us. If you have recently renewed your document (i.e. Brunei IC), please bring the collection receipt as proof of this.
- For foreigners – ONLY passport is accepted as a verification document.
- Your laptop
- Your own stationery
- Your own sanitiser
- A bottle of water and snacks of your choice
- A jacket
What happens if you feel sick during the course?
If you are at home:
- Notify us via WhatsApp at 732 9568 or contact your tutor directly.
- If you are a company candidate, notify your supervisor or booking focal point.
- Seek further medical help if necessary.
If you are in class:
- Inform your tutor immediately.
Please revisit this page for updates before your training day.
We thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.