NEBOSH HSE CERTIFICATE IN MANUAL HANDLING RISK ASSESSMENT (MHR) IS A COURSE FROM THE WORLD’S PREMIER EXAMINATION BODY IN HEALTH AND SAFETY QUALIFICATIONS
The course is jointly developed by NEBOSH and the HSE UK as an introductory qualification that provides learners with the knowledge to identify, assess and mitigate manual handling risks in their organisation. The course is suitable for anyone who wants to start assessing and controlling manual handling risks, as well as for those who need more formal and in-depth training on this particular area. It is common for the following roles to have these responsibilities:
- Health and safety professionals
- Workplace champions
- Employee representatives
- Occupational health practitioners.
This qualification will help you to:
With in-depth focus, this qualification covers the core skills that one will need. Delegates will learn:
- Explain the importance of reducing risks associated with manual handling activities
- Understand responsibilities in relation to manual handling
- Explain what manual handling risks are and how they may result in injury
- Demonstrate and practice appropriate manual handling risk assessment technique
- Apply wider elements of risk management for manual handling.
Using this qualification to build in-house expertise will help organisations to:
- Protect team members from one of the main causes of musculoskeletal disorders
- Have confidence that the approach adopted to manual handling risk assessment reflects best practice and utilises HSE manual handling tools and templates.
Mode of Delivery
Virtual or Classroom
NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Manual Handling Risk Assessment is assessed with a Practical Assessment at the end of your training session.
Upon successful completion and passing, learners will be awarded the NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Manual Handling Risk Assessment. Certification is issued by the NEBOSH UK.
NEBOSH Resources webpage.